Terms & Conditions
This Software License Agreement (hereinafter referred to as this Agreement) is signed by you and TS APGS - Logistic Co., Ltd.
Please read this agreement carefully before using the 'TS APGS' software and website (hereinafter referred to as the licensed software). By downloading, installing or using the Licensed Software, you agree to be bound by all the terms of this Agreement. If youdo not agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not use the Licensed Software and destroy all copies of the Licensed Software that you may have.
TS APGS reserves the right to change the following without notice to you at any time:
(1) unilaterally change the Terms of Service and the corresponding Service Rules at any time;
(2) suspend or terminate the Service or any part there of for any reason Operation or access;
(3) interruption of the operation of the Service or any part thereof for the purpose of performing maintenance or for any other purpose.
The Licensed Software was developed by the TS APGS team for installation on your mobile device or PC terminal, or by using a browser to access the website URL (www.tsapgs.com) and all services provided by TS APGS (including but not limited to Application software service).
TS APGS is licensed under this Agreement and not licensed to you. You may only use the Licensed Software in accordance with this Agreement, and TS APGS will retain all rights not expressly granted.
Scope of Authorization
TS APGS only authorizes you with a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, none re-authorized, non-commercial, personal use license.
Except as expressly provided by TS APGS or otherwise agreed with you, you may not install, use, operate, sell or rent the Licensed Software for the purpose of commercial operation, nor may you copy, change, or modify any part of the Services or the Software contained therein. This includes performing any reverse engineering or attempting to extract the source code of the software.
Once the license software starts to be installed or accessed by you, the license relationship is established. You should abide by the relevant license software Terms and restrictions in the terminal operating system. If confirmed that you violate the agreement, TS APGS has the right to terminate your license without warning.
Specifications of Use
You guarantee that you will not use the services provided by TS APGS to store, publish, and disseminate the following information and content:
(1) Any content (information) that violates national laws, regulations, and policies;
(2) Political propaganda and/or news information in violation of state regulations;
(3) Information concerning state secrets and/or security;
(4) Feudal superstitions and/or obscenities, pornography, indecent information or instigation of crime;
(5) Betting or gambling games;
(6) Violation of national ethnic and religious policies;
(7) Information that impedes the safe operation of the Internet;
(8) Information that infringes on the legitimate rights and interests of others, or other information that is detrimental to social order, public morals or other content;
You also warrant that you will not use the Licensed Software in the following ways:
(1) Use a third-party compatible software system that is not a TS APGS development, license, or endorsement to log in or use the licensed software, or use plug-ins that are not TS APGS developed, licensed, or certified for the licensed software, and remove copyrightrelated information on the licensed software and copying, disassembling, or modifying licensed software content and its derivative works.
(2) Lease, lend or sub-license the licensed software tothird-parties without the prior written consent of TS APGS.
(3) Conduct any behavior that endangers informationnetwork security, enters other people's computer systems without permission, deletes, modifies, and increases stored information, intentionally spreading malicious programs or viruses and other acts that damage or interfere with normal network information services.
(4) Use the licensed software to publish, transmit, disseminate, and store content that infringes on the legal rights of others' intellectual property rights, trade secret rights, or engage in illegal or criminal activities such as fraud, misappropriation of other people's accounts, funds, etc.
(5) Other use of the Licensed Software in any manner that is not legal, for any illegal purpose, or in any manner that is inconsistent with this agreement.
TS APGS has the right to unilaterally determine whether you are suspected of violating the above-mentioned usage rules, and to suspend, or terminate the license for use according to the results of the unilateral determination, or take other restrictions on the contract, without obtaining your consent or notifying you in advance.
TS APGS reserves the right to remove any information without prior notice that is suspected of being illegal or suspected of infringing the legal rights of others or in violation of this Agreement when you use the Licensed Software, except in the case that you provide evidence to TS APGS that can prove the legality of the content.
You understand and agree that in violation of any of the limitations of this Agreement, if it is irreparable for TS APGS and cannot be compensated solely by monetary compensation, in addition to the compensation and other remedies available to TS APGS, you agree that TS APGS may seek injunctive relief as a preventive if there is seen to be a threat or continuation of violation of this Agreement.
TS APGS is not liable for damages caused by the following conditions, which may make it impossible for you to use various Internet services, including but not limited to:
(1) If this website needs to be suspended due to system maintenance or upgrade, it will be announced in advance;
(2) TS APGS is not responsible for any delay or failure of any part of the service beyond any reasonable control of TS APGS. This includes, but is not limited to, unusually severe weather conditions such as typhoons, earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, and force majeure, and factors outside the company's control, such as power outages, wars, and terrorist attacks, causing TS APGS system barriers to fail to perform as usual.
(3) Any loss caused by force majeure that affects the normal operation of the network, or due to hacking, computer virus intrusion or seizures, express or official failures, website upgrades, or temporary closures due to government regulations.
Termination of Agreement & Liability for Contract Breech
If you violate any of the terms of this Agreement, TS APGS has the right to terminate this Agreement unilaterally, without further notice to you.
At the termination of this Agreement, you shall cease to use any of the Licensed Software and destroy all copies of the Licensed Software.
The validity, interpretation, alteration, enforcement and dispute resolution of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China. If there is no relevant law, the relevant local or international laws shall be referred to.
Any dispute arising from this Agreement shall be settled in a friendly negotiation with TS APGS. If it cannot be finally settled through negotiation, it shall be submitted to the People's Court of jurisdiction where TS APGS is located.
TS APGS has the right to transfer the rights and obligations under this Agreement to a third-party without your prior consent.